Friday, May 21, 2004

Sold Out!

So it looks like ive sold out and created my own blog! i was just saying how everyone and there mom has a web bolg and how angry it makes me... but i thought i would shut my yapp and just make my own blog about how much i hate blogs... well not just that... how much i hate everything....

I have a dream
that some day people can join together not just becouse of there likes but also from there dislikes....

this is a place to vent your frustrations...
not just people but colors, smells, shapes, anything

let me give you an example:

1. Hate Daredevil: the movie....

2. I love Jennifer Garner...

now both statements might be true, but only one belongs on my Blog

Im not even going to tell you the answer becouse i hate stupid questions....

ill be back soon...

1 Comments:

Blogger Tess Charles said...

come back..... i hate your blog..... it rocks ...... its better than mine... nad im hating on you... hahhaa

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home